What a wonderful group of people to share our second last workshop of 2019 with – how time flys! It is always a pleasure to share my candle making journey with like minded people.
The #SMLcandlemaking workshop covers the basics of candle making with a fundamental focus on hand poured vegan soy wax scented massage candles. It’s a hands on, fun creative morning which includes a light lunch and sweet treats – something to be enjoyed with friends.
Don’t miss out, our last workshop for the year will be hosted on the 24th of November. We have a few seats left.
BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR OUR NEXT WORKSHOP HERE.
In the workshop we will cover the following:
– An introduction to candle making.
– Different types of candles.
– Methods of candle making.
– The benefits of soy wax.
– Blending essential oils.
– Candle making equipment and care thereof.
– Stockists details.
– How to create a personal brand with a focus on Instagram. (This includes photo editing tools, our favourite apps and tips on how to maximise your engagement.)
You will take home:
– A candle making workshop booklet, with two pull out motivational posters.
– 2 x handcrafted scented massage candles. (Each candle is hand poured to roughly 200ml and has an estimated burning time of 50 hours. Size: 9cm height X 7cm diameter. Valued at R250 each.)
*There are also candle making kits for sale (R900.00) at the workshop as well as a few of our candles for you to purchase and take home if you’d like.
Written & compiled by Melissa Lawrence. Photographed by Kayleigh Schuitema, post production by Melissa Lawrence.