I have been so very busy at work this past month, we have very excitedly been preparing for the Launch of our new range and the Kamersvol Geskenke showcase we will be taking part in over this Easter weekend, read more about it here.
We are flying out tomorrow morning bright and early, 6am flight (not so cool) but what I am most looking forward to watching the sun rise from my cushioned window seat… (very cool)
Here is abit more about how Kamersvol came to be…
“It all started in 2003, when close friends vacated their home and our new business moved in. We started realizing our dream to provide a platform where creative people come together for inspiration, encouragement and support” – Kamers.
Over the last 14 years this annual showcase of South African talent has grown dramatically and we at Zana are so excited to be apart of it this year for the very first time.
If you are in Bryanston over this weekend do visit us, not only would we love to meet you it is an opportunity to touch feel and fall in love with our products…
Photographs- via Kamers, T and Serendipity and Zana.
Good morning Monday. So many exciting things happening at work this week, for those of you who don’t know I‘m the interior design and creative at Zana. We are LAUNCHING our new range on April first, keep an eye on our online store to see our new goodies. There are sooo many must haves!
Last week was a little hectic rushing to meet our launch deadline, so things were a little quite in the interweb world for me, but here are some of the things I discovered while winding down…
1. How to style a messy braid… here is wishing I could get it to look as good!
2. Totally in love with this DIY I did over on Zana’s blog. I’m going candle crazy atm.
3. When you have a small space, flat pack is your BFF! Love this Andreas Kowalewski wedge table design, functionality meets design aesthetic.
4. PINTEREST. Where I discover many beautiful things, follow me there too…
5. Easy to make studio/office desk.
Have a wonderful week.
Images listed by various links.
Lately us Zana girls have been attending pottery classes… Its so much fun and I’m really enjoying it!
We started with the good ol’ pinch pots so what we have created so far has been rather basic, but that’s ok because most of the ceramics I love are really basic shapes with beautifully detailed paint work, I’m totally excited for that step…
Here are a few of the ceramic loves I’ve been obsessing over.
Photos sourced on Pinterest, follow my boards for references.
Last week I discovered an inspiring small business interview with Yvonne Ellen on Etsy. I absolutely love the concept of her store and the way she adapts and re-uses precious bone china sourced at markets around England giving them new life. See more of my last weeks discovered links here.
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE
Sooo, there was no doubt that this weeks Etsy round up had to be based around this drunken little tea cup (no.3 above)… I also just love the pastels and matalic colour combo.
Ps: Still loving my new Etsy round up format? I am… See older ones here, here and here.
Images: by various, listed as numbered.
I’ve started this new Monday morning series to ease you into your day. Last weeks discovered links is inspired by the wonderful things I discover all over the internet. See last weeks post here.
1. My absolute fave drink done two ways. I tried both his weekend, SO YUM!
2. I love this home tour, what an eclectic mix of contemporary and vintage.
3. Such a simple but effective DIY, love how simply this table can be built by YOU!
4. Obsessed with bone china like me? Here’s an inspiring small business interview with Yvonne Ellen, I love the concept of her store.
5. I’m excited for winter and need this Pac-a-mac jacket in my life…
Images listed by various links.