This past week has been so much fun for us Zana girls, we attended the Kamers Vol Geskenke showcase in JHB, read about it here. We had such a good time, and it was so lovely to meet some of my readers in person… So now that we are back and rested I can get back into the swing of things, starting with Last weeks discovered links.
Since I started this Monday feature I have got nothing but great reviews, just last week Le’Chelle from Taylor Made Blog included me in her top ten local blogger round up because of this last weeks discovered links series. YAY! Thank you to Le’ Chelle and all my other readers.
Here we go last weeks discovered links #7, and just because I have been away for so long, I have included more then just my top 5 discovered links…
1. How incredible is this Deserted wallpaper by Room Thirteen?
2. MR&MRS, one of my favourite stores at Kamers JHB 2014. I bought my beautiful rose quartz ring there…
3. Some great tips to market your blog using Pinterest found here.
4. I just love it when design aesthetic and practically comes together- hi5 Hoi P’loy
5. Embroidered spot knit with free delivery by Trenery at Woolies
6. DIY pin board
7. Love the pops of colour in this 70′s style home in France
8. Day dreaming about travels to Phuket,Thailand
9. Must have these porcelain platters
10. How to style your mantle by Emily Henderson.
Images listed by various links.